Wednesday, June 18, 2008

sonogram flashback

Today I was going through some older digital photos and found some of my sonogram pictures of Caden (obviously before we knew it was Caden). I thought I would post them here today. They were taken (recorded? not sure of the appropriate verb here) 4 years ago this summer. I had many sonograms done that summer and fall (2004) as my doctor wasn't always sure Caden was growing because I consistently lost weight from check-up to check-up. Overall, I ended up losing about 45 pounds from the day I found out I was pregnant (3.05.04) to the day I delivered Caden (11.11.04). Anyway, these are the best sonogram pictures of all those I had taken. Looking at them I can see the Caden I see today in them.

REALLY makes me wish we had another baby on the way!!


wasn't he cute?? (even before we knew he was a he!)

looked like Daddy even in utero

1 comment:

Amy said...

Let's see... I was pregnant with Lawson at that same time... I think those 45 pounds that left you came to me! :) (and 20 of them are still here... thanks a lot!) :)