Sunday, June 8, 2008

baseball and skeeters

Caden just came in to ask me to come outside with him and Daddy cause it's "funnerin" (thundering). I initially thought he was asking me to see something that was loads of fun! I went out to our front yard to watch Caden and Daddy playing baseball; Daddy pitching to Caden. Caden did actually make some hits. He swings so hard he ends up turning in a complete circle. Hilarious! Sometimes he falls, but pops right up, announcing, "I fall down! I OK!"

We had to make a hasty retreat indoors because of the nasty mosquitoes that were circling and diving for blood. Nasty, little vicious vampires.

Unfortunately, the camera batteries bit the bullet and I wasn't able to get a good photo of Caden playing baseball. :( We'll try again later in the week.

No comments: