Monday, May 5, 2008

And the race is on!

Welcome to our blog! We are starting this to capture the everyday, simple and the not so everyday, grandiose moments of our lives. We (actually, I, Sarah) was inspired to start a blog because I've been viewing several friends' blogs and then today I saw a beautiful, bound printed book of a friend's blog. She has her children's lives recorded for posterity in her words and photographs. Amazing! Thanks for the inspiration to start, Amy! :)

We hope you check our blog often to see what's happening in our lives. ~ The Livesays

3 comments:

Kara Janzen said...

Yeah! I'm so excited you've started a blog! It's such a great and FUN way to keep in touch and keep up with everything! I'm glad you've been able to look at ours and I look forward to checking yours regularly! Hope the end of the school year is going well for you. I think of you all often and miss you all!

Amy said...

So wait... my book is amazing, or I am amazing? :)

Amanda said...

Hi Sarah!!! Yeah, another blog for me to check often! How fun! Maybe I'll actually keep in touch with you better through THIS than through school, since I NEVER see you! You'll have to check ours out too!