Monday, September 8, 2008

Top Ten

I thought I'd start making some top 10 lists as part of my blog entries. Today's top 10 is inspired by the unseasonably cool, cloudy weather.

Top Ten Things I Love about Fall (in no particular order)

10. football (high school and college)

9. smell of chimneys

8. Thanksgiving

7. Taste of Newton

6. sweaters/sweatshirts

5. return of chicken tortilla soup and chili to our dinner menus

4. Halloween/trick-or-treating

3. changing colors of the leaves

2. weather

1. birthdays: 7 important birthdays from September 22 to November 18 including: Doug's dad; Tim; Doug's mom; Shannon (Caden's godmother); Caden; and me

2 comments:

Aaron and Shannon said...

I agree, I love all those things too! I just hope it doesn't get too cold too soon!

Amanda said...

fall...it's the best! I have just LOVED these cloudy cool days! And I've been dying for chili! HMMMMM!!