Wednesday, August 6, 2008

rough day

Caden had a rough start this morning at Jessi's house. He was EXTREMELY upset about me leaving him and through a major temper tantrum which inlcuded hitting and kicking Jessi. Not good. Very depressing and upsetting for mom and dad! Very worried about what Jessi thinks of us as parents and hoping Caden adjusts well and quickly!!

On a positive note, Jessi did tell me that once Caden calmed down, he was fine the rest of the day and ate lunch and napped well. Hopefully, this morning's incident was a one time deal. Please pray for us. We have to get through this. I really like Jessi and the way she operates the daycare!

2 comments:

Judy said...

Thankfully, these events pass . . . and life goes on. I hope that today was better and tomorrow will be even better.

I also hope that you will have a great start to a great schoolyear!
Judy

Aaron and Shannon said...

I'm sure it was just the change. My friend's little boy did that when summer was over. It didn't last long. I'm sure he'll adjust and be fine!