Friday, August 8, 2008

Lilttle Man's thoughts

As we're driving home tonight (much too late for a 3 year old), Caden says in the sweetest voice, "Mommy, do you see the moon?" I said that I did see the moon, which was partially covered by some clouds. Caden then says sleepily, "It's a little bit dirty. It should take a bath." I guess he thought that becuase the moon was not not shining as brightly due to the cloud cover that is was "dirty". I just love the things he thinks and talks about.

It was exactly what I needed to hear at the end of the very long, emotionally and physically draining week at home and school.

2 comments:

Amy said...

What? This week was stressful for you? Really? :)

Jessi said...

I just wanted to let you know that I'm sorry things didn't work out at my daycare for Caden. I wish you guys well and will be thinking about you tomorrow. I pray that Caden has a wonderful experience at NMC Daycare! Please keep in touch!