Sunday, July 20, 2008

reader

My husband teases me a great deal because I like to read A LOT!! Today I read an entire book. Now for my fellow avid readers, this is nothing special, but to by husband it's practically a miracle. I'm not always as voracious as I was today, but the book today was special. I read Rescue by Nicholas Sparks. So good! I can't say enough about how much I enjoyed it. My friend Amy surprised me with her copy a few days ago at VBS. I owe her the return favor of dropping off a good read at her door. I'm also secretly hoping (and since she reads our blog also coyly asking if) I can borrow another Nicholas Sparks book to devour on the airplane to Tahoe later this week.

Now I'm off to bed so I can rise and shine early in the morning to take Caden to the Hutchinson zoo.

2 comments:

Amy said...

I told you it was good! I can even loan you a few, since you're reading them in a day and all.

And yeah Caden on the potty-training!

Kristi said...

My all time favorite book, hands down! I have many of his books, to. You are welcome to borrow any of them.