Thursday, July 24, 2008

Golf

Sarah's gone to Cali livin' it up. That means one thing for Caden and I.........MORE GOLF!!!!!!!!!!! So that's what we did tonight. We went to the old Newton public golf course just off the interstate and played nine holes. We went with his PaPa, Uncle Tim and cuz Tegan. He practiced hitting his ball off the tee box at every hole with the club papa bought for him this summer. He's getting pretty good for only being 3. Which is exactly how I normally play....like I am 3. I am not a good golfer. On nine holes I normally score between 48-52 but not tonight.
I played the best golf ever, at least for me. I ended up at 39. AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyway Tim and I are playing again tomorrow and I am sure I'll make up for it by scoring about 60. I'll let you know.

No comments: