Thursday, July 10, 2008

exercise

I'm not a huge fan of exercise, but I'm also tired of the extra weight I've gained since Caden was born, so I've challenged myself to try and lose 7 pounds from July 7-August 7. Sounds easy enough, right?? Well maybe for some of you super motivated types, but not for this lazy bag o' bones! So far, I've not had a soda in 4 days, have eaten lots of fruits and veggies, consumed lots of water, and have actually EXERCISED every day since Monday. Not much I know, but I'm celebrating all the small successes right now because I have to get this extra weight off my body!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

You go girl! Corey and I have had a free membership to the Wellness Center for 5 years now. Number of times we've gone to work out... 0. Yup, 0. It's one of our summer goals that we need to get started on!