Thursday, June 26, 2008

I'm home . . .

for a little while as I leave again Sunday for Lawrence. I've been in Garden City attending a Summer Academy offered by the KSDE with the other elementary math coach. I actually got home yesterday, but was too tired to post.

As our family as sitting in the basement relaxing together and watching TV, our darling son announced, "My penis is hurting." Doug told Caden to sit quietly for awhile and it would go away. I'm not kidding, Caden looked at Doug with this terrified, confused expression and asked in the quietest, most timid voice, "My penis is going to go away?" Doing his best to keep from laughing, Doug carefully explained to Caden that he meant the pain would go away, not his penis.

Oh, I love this 3 year old! He keeps me laughing and on my toes!! :)

1 comment:

Kara Janzen said...

That is hilarious, Sarah! It made me laugh out loud and I read it to Brad. It makes me wonder what kind of precious comments will be coming out of Braden's mouth in just a few short years! :)