Sunday, January 29, 2012

Happy Sheets

We've needed new sheets for our bed for awhile! So at the beginning of January we started looking for sheets. We looked at Target and Kohl's, which were busts. I didn't expect to find anything I liked at Wal-Mart, but agreed to look and we found something we liked. Ever since we got our king sized bed we've had boring sheets~ white, pale yellow, and red. I really wanted something different, something happy to coordinate with and brighten up our light gray bedroom walls. We easily agreed on two sets. I didn't think Doug with go for either set, but he surprised me by liking them.  We both refer to them as our happy sheets. I can't look at them without smiling just a little.

polka dots in various greens and blues ~ very calm and serene
my favorites! bright colored stripes and orange accent pillowcases ~ so happy and cheerful!

1 comment:

Amy said...

I LOVE these! Very happy! :)