Sunday, January 9, 2011

12 in 12 {2011} update #1

1. got off track, but am catching up and getting back on track
2. haven't made my list of topics with verses to match, but hope to this week.
3. posted twice this week, maybe not the best since there were no pictures, but it's something
4. yes! treadmill walked at least 45 minutes 3 times this week and did a 70 minute Zumba class
5. about halfway through my first January book, The Echo from Dealey Plaza; interesting, especially for a JFK Assassination buff and have  stack of books on my nightstand to get me through March, maybe April if I only get 2 read per month
6. haven't tried any new ones yet
7. we kept our house clean this week and it was so nice not having to spend the weekend doing a marathon cleaning session!!!  we'll be sticking to this chore chart we made!
8. no progress
9. no photos taken this week :(
10. bought the materials for my first craft! excited and a little nervous to start, but am hoping to get started this week
11. haven't had a good idea for this yet
12. asked my friend Melissa to join me for the Emma Creek Classic in April; baby steps on this one

No comments: