Tuesday, February 24, 2009

all boy

Caden is definitely all boy as evidenced by the fact that his latest fascinations are farts and armpits. Beyond the usual boy favorite toys, like cars, balls, and making noise, Caden's new favorite toy is a whoppee cushion! He gets a huge kick out of making it do its thing. He laughs and giggles uncontrollably every time he manages to convince Doug to blow it up for him. Though I refuse to blow it up for him, I have to admit the squeals of pure laughter are sure fun to listen to! Are all little boys this enthralled with the grossest stuff? On a more pleasant note, Caden is also really into books and trying to learn how to spell all our family member's names. He's got his own and uncle Tim's mastered. He was so excited he learned to spell Tim that he had to call Truck Grandma and Cane Papa to tell them! Unfortunately, after Tim the names in our family get longer and more difficult to spell!

1 comment:

Marc, Sarah, Luke, and Kate said...

My mom frequently warns me that little boys are into that gross type stuff. I know my husband still finds stuff like that funny. I'm waiting for Luke to find stuff like that funny. I too will refuse to blow up a whoopy cushion. I feel for you :)