Friday, December 19, 2008

Happy Birthday!

The newest Livesay is here!!

Jensen Riley Livesay greeted the world at 5:32 p.m. today.
7 pounds 2 ounces
19 inches
LOTS of dark hair

Mommy Melissa and Baby Boy are doing great!

We are so excited he's finally here safe and sound!! CONGRATUALTIONS Tim, Melissa, and Tegan!!

Jensen came a week before his scheduled delivery date, but I'm extra glad because now I have all of Christmas break to hold and enjoy my new nephew and he'll make this Christmas even sweeter!

ADORABLE & SWEET

Caden holding Jensen for the first time.
Caden practically swooned over Jensen,
smothering him with lots of hugs and kisses.
As we were leaving the hospital, Caden says,
"Baby Jensen is nice. I love him!"
the new big sister
Tegan couldn't wait to hold Jensen, show him
the birthday card she made him, and proudly
sport her new pink T-shirt announcing,
I'm the BIG sister!
I just can't wait to hold this sweet new baby some more. You can count on lots more baby pictures in the next few days!

No comments: