Sunday, November 16, 2008

happy 4th birthday, Caden!!

November 11, 2004 . . .a day we'll never forget! You arrived just before 11:00 in the morning on Veteran's Day and your great-great grandpa's birthday. You were big at 8 lbs. 3oz. and 20 in. long. You had a full head of black hair. Daddy and I loved you the moment we saw you! Daddy cried as soon as Dr. Breit announced you were a boy! We were so excited you were finally here. We waited a long time for you! As we celebrate your 4th birthday, and look back to see how much you've grown, I hope someday you'll know how very special you are and how much joy you bring to us each day. We love you, Caden!! Happy Birthday!

We celebrated on your birthday with dinner and cake and Pizza Hut with Cane Papa, Truck Grandma and Papa, Uncle Tim, Aunt Melissa, Tegan, and Mommy and Daddy.

Caden helped me decorate the chocolate cake with blue frosting
they're cute, but ornery!
enjoying pizza
just blew out the candles ~ I love that Tegan is licking her lips, ready for cake!
I think she liked it! Tegan just picked up her whole piece and took a big bite!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Happy bday Caden! I must say, he is looking quite a bit older...maybe just cause I haven't seen him in awhile.