Wednesday, October 29, 2008

where does he get it?

Caden asks me this afternoon, "How the M&M's get on the package, Mommy?'' (poor grammar; great question) I have only a vague answer for him . . . a special machine prints the M&M's on the paper. How does he think of this?? And how lame is my answer?!? I'm might have to do some research on this delicious thought! :)


As were driving home from Wichita tonight, Caden pipes up from the back seat, "Daddy, Mommy, listen . . .bite and fight . . . . . . . . . . . they rhyme. How does he know this?? I've been wanting to teach him how to rhyme words, but hadn't yet. This leads to a long litany of all the rhyming words we can think of. I must say, Caden definitely "gets it". Maybe, I'm a little too anxious about our boy being ready for Kindergarten.

No comments: